Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
- Items should be returned unused and with all niin limited tags still attached within 30 days from purchase.
- Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
- There is a no returns policy with Earrings
- Where provided, packaging should be included with your return.
- For online orders, all items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to allow easy identification and prompt processing. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
For online orders, you must request your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 7 days of order receipt, and return your unwanted items within 14 days of receiving your RMA number, for a refund of the value of the item only, or an exchange for the same item in a different size, based on stock availability.
If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new item separately.
We recommend that you get insurance for the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of us receiving your cancellation notice. If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
- You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within seven working days of receiving your items. Either email email@example.com or write to us at: Notice of Contract Cancellation, Customer Care Department, niin Limited, 200 Hollywood Road, Shop E, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, customer care will email you a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please complete this on the returns proforma invoice that you received with your order, and include it with your return so we can process your refund promptly.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at niin Limited, 2/F Shop A, Gough Plaza, 33 Gough Street, Central, Hong Kong, and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
- We will refund the full value of your order, including shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
Shipping is complimentary on the replacement item, but exchanges made to destinations outside of Hong Kong will be processed for customs clearance and therefore any relevant import duty and tax charges will apply.